1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Slice cookie dough and arrange on greased pizza pan, overlapping edges. Press dough flat into pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
2. In a large bowl, soften cream cheese, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. You can chill for a while at this point, or continue by arranging the fruit.
3. Begin with strawberries, sliced in half. Arrange in a circle around the outside edge. Continue with fruit of your choice, working towards the middle. If bananas are used, dip them in lemon juice so they don't darken. Then make a sauce to spoon over fruit.
4. In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, corn starch, orange juice, lemon juice and water. Cook and stir over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 or 2 minutes, until thickened. Remove from heat, and add grated orange rind. Allow to cool, but not set up. Spoon over fruit. Chill for two hours, then cut into wedges and serve.
1. Heat water and butter to rolling boil in 1-quart saucepan, stir in flour. Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute; remove from heat. Add eggs; beat until smooth. Drop dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Freeze uncovered until solid, about 4 hours. Place frozen puffs in freezer bag. Seal and label; freeze up to 1 month. 10 PUFFS.
2. 1 hour 15 minutes before serving, heat oven to 400 degree. Place desired number frozen puffs 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake until puffed and golden, 45 to 50 minutes. Fill puffs with sweetened whipped cream, fruit pie filling or ice cream. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.